Friday, November 11, 2011

DAY 11 - THANKFULNESS

Today I am eternally thankful for my friend, my bosom buddy, my foxhole buddy for my "forever friend", Jo Epperson! Friends now for almost 30 years! Sometimes God just brings a special friend into our lives...one who "when the whole world walks out, they are still there". One with whom no words even need to be spoken because of the kindred spirit that exists..... 

My Jo is such a friend..... I'm thankful that she is always there for me...good times and bad... I am thankful
because she is the one that got me back in church after nearly five years of my "wondering".... I am thankful that she has allowed me to cry, rant, vent, with her....and probably most important, pray...

Today I thank God for my "forever friend".....JO!

No comments:

Post a Comment