Saturday, November 12, 2011

DAY 12 - THANKFULNESS

I am thankful for those friends who nurtured me in the Lord...disicipled me...prayed for and with me....kept me going in the right direction when the road got really tough..

As I continue to think about friends, and as I look back, I see those who have taught me so much.... how to bake bread, how to crochet, how to be a better rider/trainer... Team Penning, Reining Competitions...ribbons, trophys, state champianships.... All the results of lessons learned from my friends...

I thank God today for these friends (and each of you know who you are). Thank you for sharing the journey with me....and even as we have all now taken a different road, I will always remember and in doing so, be thankful for our time together....

Thank You God for these friends....

No comments:

Post a Comment