Wednesday, November 30, 2011

DAY 30 - THANKFULNESS

A day of reflection.... When I began this "30 Days of Thankfulness", I had no idea where it would take me. My first thought was of how many times we tend to say that we are thankful for "this or that", with no real thought given into just how much we take for granted. I'm not discounting any thing that God does for us, nor am I discounting what seems to be the smallest blessing. What I am doing is sharing with you just how much I have looked into my own heart...just how deep I have allowed my own self to dig, to remember, to reflect upon.

As I sit and type, I've had no idea where my thoughts would lead me.....and now, on day thirty, I look back and am in awe of all that God has done for me without my every truly saying "Thank You".

So, today, I want to say "THANK YOU GOD"....for sixty five years of Your protection, Your guidance, Your forgiveness, Your love....and yes, I am thankful today that God is not finished with me yet...

Thank You God!

No comments:

Post a Comment