Tuesday, November 29, 2011

DAY 29 - THANKFULNESS

Ask the blind man, he saw it all!
Sometimes we may be the only one to "see" what God has done in our lives.... for example, I know first hand how God delivered me from who I was; I know first hand the small and sometimes insignificant things that have happened in my life, all and only, because of God. Things that no one else would ever see or even know about.
If I see myself as the "blind man" (John 9:25b) then I may be the only one to every really "see". But the truth of the matter is this: Once I "was" blind, but "now" I see!
Thank You God for "sight"....Thank You for allowing me to "see" the things that You have done, are doing and will be doing in my life...
Today, on this 29th day of Thankfulness, I am thankful for both my physical and spiritual site....

No comments:

Post a Comment