Saturday, November 26, 2011

DAY 25 - THANKFULNESS

Time...today I am thankful for "time". That unit of measure that God created for us to "organize" our hours, days, weeks, months, years...... But today I am mindful that with "time" comes "choices". Choices of how we are going to spend that time that we have on this earth. Am I going to choose those things which have only temporal value, or those thngs which have eternal value? Am I going to make the choice to set aside time today for God? To read His word, read my devotional, pray? Or am I going to put Him on the back burner and get to Him when "I have time"?
Funny how we can always find the time to do what we want but never for what we need.... Just a thought.
So how are you spending "your time"? What choices are you making? Temporal or Eternal?

Thank You God for giving me "time"....

No comments:

Post a Comment