Saturday, November 26, 2011

DAY 24 - THANKFULNESS

Happy Thanksgiving...
Today I am thankful for the wonderful memories that God has allowed me to have. From my earlist childhood we always had big family gatherings. I never gave it any thought as a child and I certainly took them for granted. Fast forward to today. This is my 65th Thanksgiving. Whlle this day is set aside to remember all that we should/need to be thankful for, I'm finding that I am most thankful this year for all the years that have past and how each one has been filled with family. Many of those have gone on to be with our Lord. Now, a new generation has emerged and the legacy continues....

Thank You Lord for an awesome day, set aside to be "thankful". My prayer is that I will continue to be "thankful" every day....

No comments:

Post a Comment